Wow! What a wonderful site you have here and so informative. I appreciate you taking the time to present a sweet lookin' blog spot!!! Christopher and I are praying for you all and will be sure to visit your blog again! God Bless, Rochelle
It's interesting to see "my" city from your view. Hope that you enjoyed the Viennese Kaffee. :-) It really is a beautiful city, but also a very spiritually dark city. Spring is really the BEST time to visit Vienna - maybe you can do that some other time!
Nice to see Vienna again. Hannah will be there in May on her Senior Project, Lord Willing. Stephansdom, we only saw the Rathaus from a distance, through the February fog. We'll follow your journey with interest and prayers.
Wow! What a wonderful site you have here and so informative. I appreciate you taking the time to present a sweet lookin' blog spot!!!
ReplyDeleteChristopher and I are praying for you all and will be sure to visit your blog again!
God Bless,
Rochelle
It's interesting to see "my" city from your view. Hope that you enjoyed the Viennese Kaffee. :-) It really is a beautiful city, but also a very spiritually dark city. Spring is really the BEST time to visit Vienna - maybe you can do that some other time!
ReplyDeleteNice to see Vienna again. Hannah will be there in May on her Senior Project, Lord Willing. Stephansdom, we only saw the Rathaus from a distance, through the February fog. We'll follow your journey with interest and prayers.
ReplyDeleteWhat?? Three Detroiters and no one strapped on any skates?? :-) Great video guys...you're in our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you all!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video...fun show.
I love it! Thanks for the great tour!
ReplyDeleteExcellent video tour. What a great trip through the city! Looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDelete